DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine ( DSX500S11 )
DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine has multiple advanced features incorporated such as bluetooth connectivity, smartRamp, and optiStart. It is a modern looking machine with many advanced features to increase therapy effectiveness and comfort. This is an auto-adjusting machine that automatically adjusts pressure during the night on a breath-by-breath basis to provide the optimum pressure needed. Has an accessible and user-friendly menu designed to provide alerts and sleep results for CPAP users. What Does CPAP Machine Includes? DreamStation Auto Machine Hose - Dark Blue Reusable Filter (Installed) Light Blue Disposable Filter (Uninstalled) SD Card (Installed) 80W Power Supply Power Cord Carry Bag User Manual
Dreamstation CPAP Machine Features:
EZ-Start is an acclimation algorithm for Fixed and Auto CPAP. It can help patients gradually adapt to their prescribed level of therapy using an innovative pressure acclimation algorithm with automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure over the first 30 days.
Flex technology is a comfort feature that provides pressure relief during therapy. C-Flex was clinically shown to increase nightly usage by 1 hour and 42 minutes compared to traditional CPAP therapy.
SmartRamp utilizes an Auto titrating algorithm during the ramp period which allows patients the ability to stay at lower pressures during the ramp period, to improve their acclimation to therapy.
An Auto CPAP algorithm that provides optimal starting pressure to enhance patient comfort and reduce the likelihood of residual events at the beginning of therapy and throughout the night.
A fixed CPAP algorithm that recognizes long term changes in patient's pressure needs and automatically adjusts the fixed pressure to improve treatment. This can save the clinician time since the pressures are changed automatically.
Why Choose DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine?
- options offer more monitoring choices than any leading CPAP brand with integrated Bluetooth on every device, and offering optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems.
- simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service.
Daily Progress Feedback:
- displays a simple trend of patients' nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
- Fixed, adaptive, heated tube
- Pre-heat humidifier option
- Modular design with a one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber
DreamStation Extra features:
- Advanced event detection
- Mask type resistance control
- Mask fit check
- Oximetry capable
- Encore patient management system with optional Adherence Profiler
- DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
- Digital AutoTrak
- Advanced event detection
- Waveform data
How can dream DreamMapper help?
- Data is easily synced and available through smartphones, tablets, or computer
- Patients can monitor the progress of custom goals they set for themselves
- Patients can see their therapy data quickly and easily
- Patients can set reminders for important tasks, including mask, tube and filter cleaning
- Troubleshoot common problems
- Tools to help encourage adherence
CPAP Machine parts descriptions:
Intuitive menu system:
- Graphics based menu inspired by smartphone navigation for ease of use
Ambient light sensor:
- Automatically adjusts screen brightness for daytime or nighttime viewing
Top-mounted hose outlet:
- Swivel outlet rotates 180 for freedom of movement
- The humidifier separates to travel even lighter
- Easy access to water chamber for filling and cleaning
Two-step air filtration system:
- Ultra-fine filter provides additional filtration of very fine particles
SD Card and compliance codes:
- Easily share sleep data with the care team
Daily progress feedback:
- Displays previous 3 nights therapy results to track progress.
Respironics DreamStation CPAP Specifications:
||4 to 20 cm H2O
|Humidification Modes (3)
|Mask Type Resistance Control
|Ramp (5-45 minutes)
||Standard (optional Cellular Modem or Wi-Fi Accessory)
|Built-in Bluetooth Connectivity
||Standard (by mobileapp or web)
||Standard (optional Nonin accessories)
|Check Mask Fit feature
|Dimensions - Machine Alone
||6.2 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H
(15.7 cm L x 19.3 cm W x 8.4 cm H)
|Dimensions - Machine and OPTIONAL Humidifier (Excluding Air Outlet Port)
||11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H
( 29.7 cm L x 19.3 cm W x 8.4 cm H)
|Weight - Machine Alone
||1.56 lbs (0.71 kg)
|Weight - Machine and Power Supply
||2.94 lbs (1.33 kg)
|Dimensions - 80W Power Supply
||5.5 in L x 2.75 in W x 1.5 in H
|Weight - 80W Power Supply (Without Cord)
||1.03 lbs (16.42 oz)
|Weight - 80W Power Supply (With Cord)
||1.21 lbs (19.424 oz)
|Power Consumption: 80W Power Supply
||100 ? 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
||Machine Alone: 25.8 dBA
|Noise Level - Machine with Optional Humidifier
|Water Capacity - OPTIONAL Humidifier
|Materials - Reusable Filter (Dark Blue)
|Materials - Disposable Filter (Light Blue)
||Blended Synthetic Fiber
||41? - 95? F (5? - 35? C)
||-4? - 140? F (-20? - 60? C)
|Relative Humidity - Operating & Storage
||15 - 95% (Non-Condensing)
||101 - 77 kPA (0 - 7500 ft)
DreamStation CPAP Machine Warranty:
Beyond our included 2-year warranty at eemedicals, an extended 3-year warranty option is available for purchase to give your patients additional peace of mind.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.