Devilbiss Ultra Quiet Five Liter Compact Oxygen Concentrator - 525DS-Q - 24.5"H x 13.5"W x 12"D
Devilbiss Ultra Quiet Five Liter Compact Oxygen Concentrator is designed with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind. This robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. The simplified, two-piece cabinet design provides 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process. Coupled with proven, patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, it minimizes wear on internal components and increases the life expectancy of the unit. The concentrator is easy to assemble and disassemble and requires no maintenance for two years.Devilbiss Oxygen Concentrator HighlightsProprietary sieve mixture, fill process and assembly Proven rotary valve design Exceptional compressor durability
Devilbiss Five Liter Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device)increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Noticeably quiet operation
- Easy to assemble and disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Lockable flow meter
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Interfaces with DeVilbiss Smart Track Concentrator Management System that:
- Inputs patient data and downloads critical equipment information
- Performs in-depth concentrator check
- Robust design for improved durability:
- Proven rotary valve design
- Proprietary sieve mixture, fill process, and assembly
- Unit tested in high temperature and high humidity for extended periods of time
- Exceptional compressor durability
- Intake filter features a translucent back to quickly determine if the filter is dirty
- Made in the USA and imported parts
- for those patients who are suffering from cardiovascular disease, COPD and lung disorders. It is used in home type environments, homes, patient care facilities, nursing homes, etc.
What To Buy With Oxygen Concentrator?
How To Operate Devilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator?Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology:
- Automatically turns down its flow cycle below 2-1/2 lpm, resulting in a 35% reduction in system pressure to reduce stress on compressor bearings and internal fittings
- Energy-efficient design reduces power consumption by 15% or more compared with competitive designs to save patients an average of $100 in electricity costs annually
- Minimizes wear on internal components thereby extending the life of concentrator
Operating Your :
- Press the power switch to the ?On? position. When the unit is turned ?On,? all four lights (Power, Service Required, Low Oxygen, and Normal Oxygen) on the front panel will illuminate briefly and audible signal will briefly alarm. After a few seconds, only the Power and Normal Oxygen lights will remain lit.
- Check the flow meter to make sure that the flow meter ball is centered on the line next to the prescribed number of your flow rate. If the flow meter knob is turned clockwise, the flow decreases (and eventually will shut off the oxygen flow). If the knob is turned counterclockwise, the flow increases.
- DeVilbiss concentrator is now ready for use, properly position the cannula or mask. Allow 20 minutes for oxygen concentrator to reach stated performance.
- Alarms do not require a battery - reducing service and maintenance. Alarms indicate:
- Power failure (capacitor powered)
- High/low pressure
- Low oxygen
- Service required
- Pressure-compensated flow meter to ensure accurate flow display
- Pressure-relief valve and thermal protection on the compressor
- Flame-retardant cabinet
- Double insulated unit; two-prong plug
Cleaning And Disinfecting:
- Dispose of all that are not suitable for reuse, i.e., particularly the oxygen tubing, the nasal cannula/mask, oxygen outlet connector and humidifier bottle.
- Concentrator must be disconnected from the power supply for this step. Open the concentrator and remove all dust deposits inside the cabinet with an appropriate vacuum cleaner.
- Clean and disinfect all parts of the cabinet inside and outside and the power cord with a suitable disinfecting agent, e.g., Aldahol, Cidex OPA or Peract.
- Check the cord, the plug on the back of the device, the power switch, the fuse holder and the indicator light for possible damage.
- Replace all damaged or worn components.
- Replace the cabinet air filter on the back of the device.
- Check the oxygen concentration. If the device is within specifications, the extended life intake bacteria filter does not need to be replaced between patients.
- For your safety, the oxygen concentrator must be used according to the prescription determined by your physician
- Equipment not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide
- This device contains electrical and/or electronic equipment
- Follow local governing ordinances and recycling plans regarding disposal of device components
- Installation of 515LF-607 low output flow meter package will cause the low flow alarm to not work
Devilbiss Ultra Specifictions
8.5 PSIG (58.6 KPa)
93% at 1 to 5 lpm (+/- 3%)
310 Watts average
(275 Watts @ 2.5lpm and below)
24.5?H x 13.5?W x 12?D
(62.2cm x 34.2cm x 30.4cm)
Audible and visual High/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
Pressure Relief Valve
40 psig?5psig (276 kPa?34.5 kPa)
115V, 60Hz, 3.3amp
-40?C to 70?C, humidity range of 10% to 100%, including condensation
Delivery Rate (Lower delivery rates available for low flow applications)
0.5lpm to 5lpm
Maximum Recommended Flow (nominal outlet pressures of zero and 7kPa)
Operating Voltage Range
Oxygen Concentrator Warranty 3 Year Warranty
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.