DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System - 6910P-DR - With Battery
DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System is an ideal travel nebulizer machine for asthma. It consistently turns liquid medicine to aerosol therapy and delivers it to the lungs in uniform concentrations at the touch of a button. Devilbiss Traveler Nebulizer is small, lightweight and most portable compressor nebulizer in the market. DC car adapter for nebulizer or optional Devilbiss 6910D-601 traveler replacement battery makes it easy and convenient to nebulize while travelling.What are the benefits of Traveler Compressor Nebulizer?MMAD of 5 microns High capacity medication bowlComfortable mouthpiece design Anti-spill design provides secure seal Universal connector accommodates standard adult and pediatric masks
Why choose Devilbiss Traveler Portable Nebulizer?
5 replacement air filters and filter doorTubing adapterAdult and pediatric masksAC adapterDC car adapterEasy tote carrying caseInstructional manual and DVDModel 6910PDR comes standard with the rechargeable battery
- Smaller than standard postcard and weighing less than one pound makes it the most compact and travel size
- Consistent and concentrated delivery of small particles penetrate deep into the lungs, delivering medication where its needed most
- Fast treatment time (approximately 10 minutes) with DeVilbiss 900 Series Reusable Nebulizer helps in encouraging patient compliance
- Devilbiss Nebulizer Compressor can be used with nebulizer of any manufacturer - treatment times will vary
- Perfect for the treatment of cystic fibrosis, , COPD and most respiratory diseases that use liquid medicine
- 45 minutes of battery life far outlasts treatment time
- Multiple power options - AC (120 Volts), DC (car charger port) or optional rechargeable battery (that can be recharged with AC or DC supply) makes portable compressor nebulizer convenient to operate at home or on the go
- Respirable fraction, 84% below 5 microns
- At least 18% more medication delivered
- 7 feet kink-resistant flexhose tubing
- Low residual volume (0.7cc)
- Nebulizes in upright position or at angles up to 45 degrees, to enhance comfort during treatment
- Rechargeable battery can provide two treatments of about 20 minutes each
- Latex free
- Extra filter and DC power cord are also available as
How to use Devilbiss Traveler Nebulizer?
- Wash hands.
- Connect one end of the nebulizer tubing to the compressor air-outlet connector.
Note: During high-humidity weather conditions, condensation (water build-up) can occur in the nebulizer tubing. If this occurs, after the treatment operate the unit with the tubing connected but without the nebulizer to dry the tubing.
- Assemble clean nebulizer parts by placing baffle down in medication cup. Add prescribed medication into the medication cup. Holding cup stationary, screw on nebulizer cap.
- Assemble mouthpiece and T-piece (if applicable) and insert into the top of the nebulizer cap. If using an , insert the bottom part of the mask directly into the top of the nebulizer cap.
- Attach tubing to nebulizer air-inlet connector.
- Press the power switch "ON" to start the Devilbiss Nebulizer Machine.
- Begin treatment by placing the mouthpiece between teeth. With mouth closed, inhale deeply and slowly through mouth as aerosol begins to flow then exhale slowly through the mouthpiece. If treatment needs to be interrupted, simply press power switch and insert nebulizer or tubing into the holder.
Note: Some physicians may recommend a specific breathing pattern during treatment. If so, follow their recommendation.
- If an aerosol mask is used, place the mask over mouth and nose. As aerosol begins to flow, inhale deeply and slowly through mouth, then exhale slowly.
- When treatment is complete, turn unit off by pressing the power switch. Unplug the unit from the wall power outlet if using the AC adapter.
How to clean Traveler Portable Nebulizer?
All parts of the nebulizer, except tubing, should be cleaned.
Clean After Every Use:
- When the DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System is turned off, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Disconnect tubing from the air-inlet connector and set aside.
- Disassemble mouthpiece or mask from cap. Open nebulizer by turning cap counterclockwise and removing baffle.
- Wash all items, except tubing, in a hot water/dishwashing detergent solution. Rinse under hot tap water for 30 seconds to remove detergent residue. Allow to air dry.
How to clean Traveler Portable Compressor?
- With the DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System off, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Wipe the outside of the compressor cabinet with a clean damp cloth every few days to keep dust-free.
- Do not submerge in water; doing so will result in compressor damage.
Important tips for using Devilbiss Compressor Nebulizer
- Before use, thoroughly read and understand the information contained in this instruction manual
- Ensure the dryness of the inlet filter for proper operation. If the inlet filter becomes moist, replace it with a dry filter and allow the wet filter to dry
- Portable nebulizer for car is not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen
- Unplug Devilbiss Nebulizer Compressor before filling. Do not overfill
- Always unplug the device immediately after using it.
Compare Your Portable Nebulizers
DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System is an ideal travel nebulizer machine for asthma. It consistently turns liquid medicine to aerosol therapy and delivers it to the lungs in uniform concentrations at the touch of a button. Price: $48.99Earn Reward$: $4.90
Includes:Devilbiss Compressor unitReusable nebulizer with tubingDisposable nebulizer5 replacement air filters and filter doorTubing adapterAdult and pediatric masksAC adapterDC car adapterEasy tote carrying caseInstructional manual and DVDModel 6910PDR comes standard with the rechargeable battery
Features:Piston compressor perfect for travelBattery life: 45 minutesIncludes a multi-voltage changerCan operate on all voltages ranging from 100 to 240 voltsWeight w/ Battery: 1.5 lbsWeight w/o Battery: 0.8 lbsMax. Pressure: 30 PSI or greaterSize w/o Battery3.34? W x 2.2? H x 3.8? DSize w/ Battery3.34? W x 2.2? H x 5.3? D Power : AC 120V, 60Hz Free Air Flow:6 lpm or greaterLiter Flow:4 lpmNebulizer Capacity:6 mlNebulization Rate: Approx. 0.15 ml/minOperating Temperature Range: +40? to +104?FFSA Registered: YesFree Shipping: YesWarranty: 3 year Compressor/ 1 year Battery