Devilbiss PulmoNeb LT Compressor Nebulizer System - 3655LTR - With VixOne Disposable and Reusable Nebulizer
Devilbiss PulmoNeb LT Compressor Nebulizer System is an exceptionally sleek, small and lightweight compressor that offers optimal performance with the VixOne Disposable Nebulizer. It is a complete system that provides a reliable high flow output for fast, efficient treatments. Small footprint and lightweight design make it easy to store and take along. No internal tubing helps improve reliability and reduce the chance of leaks.What does DeVilbiss PulmoNeb LT Include?LT Nebulizer CompressorDisposable NebulizerReusable Nebulizer (with 3655LTR only)Tubing (with disposable nebulizer only)Instruction guideInstructional DVD
PulmoNeb LT Compressor Nebulizer System Features
- Metal frame motor construction
- Comes with choice of a disposable or reusable nebulizer good for 2 weeks or 6 months worth of treatments respectively
- With optional VixOne Reusable Nebulizer one can expect improved nebulization of medication, along with faster treatment times
- Durable compressor - black body color maintains the appearance even after a prolonged period of use
- Devilbiss PulmoNeb LT is tested for at least 1000 hours of use
- Exclusive simple cord-wrap design
- ETL listed as compliant to UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Standard
- Ball bearing connecting rod design equips the unit for years of dependable performance and enhances system reliability which prolongs machine life
- One-piece MicroPore Filter is readily accessible and has 6 months life
- Internal wire guides eliminate the interference with moving parts
- Easy-to-use, built-in nebulizer holder provides a convenient place to store the nebulizer if treatment is interrupted
- Top-of-unit connector facilitates easy attachment and removal of tubing
- Built-in carrying handle underneath the frame makes it easy to store and take along
- Also the stand for the nebulizer cup makes it easy to keep pieces together
PulmoNeb is Value Driven
When it comes to low cost and high-performance compressor nebulizer systems, the PulmoNeb LT fits the bill. This advanced yet affordable unit was developed to compete with the other low-cost systems. However, it not only competes, it exceeds the expectations by delivering superior performance that makes it one of the best low cost systems in the market. While developed to deliver superior performance, this advanced compressor system does not carry the superior price.
- Produces an aerosol with MMAD of 2.7 microns
- Respirable fraction - 84% below 5 microns
- At least 18% more medication delivered than with a traditional open system
- Low residual volume (0.7cc) reduces the medication waste
- High-capacity medication bowl (>10cc) accommodates varying therapy protocols
- Nebulizes in upright position or at angles up to 45 degree that allow patients to receive treatment in their most comfortable position
- Anti-spill tee design provides secure seal
PulmoNeb LT Compressor Parts Description
|1. Power switch|
|2. Carrying handle|
|3. Nebulizer holder|
|4. Filter (non-washable)|
|5. Air-outlet connector|
PulmoNeb Filters and Replacement Parts (Sold Separately)
How to use PulmoNeb LT Nebulizer Compressor?
- Ensure the power switch is in the off position.
- Place compressor on a level, sturdy surface.
- Never block air vents or place compressor on a soft surface, such as a lap of patient, or a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked.
- Plug power cord into wall outlet.
- Wash hands.
- Connect one end of the nebulizer tubing to the compressor air outlet connector.
- Assemble the nebulizer.
- If using an aerosol mask, insert the bottom part of the mask directly into the top of the nebulizer cup.
- Press the power switch to start compressor.
- Place the mouthpiece between teeth.
- With mouth closed, inhale deeply and slowly through the mouth as aerosol begins to flow, then exhale slowly through the mouthpiece.
- If treatment needs to be interrupted, simply press power switch and place the nebulizer into nebulizer holder.
- If an aerosol mask is used, place the mask over mouth and nose.
- As aerosol begins to flow, inhale deeply and slowly through mouth, then exhale slowly.
- When treatment is complete, turn the unit off and unplug it from wall outlet.
- During high-humidity weather conditions, condensation (water build up) can occur in the nebulizer tubing.
How to clean VixOne Nebulizer?
- Disassemble nebulizer.
- Wash all items, except tubing, in a hot water/dishwashing detergent solution.
- Using a clean bowl, soak items in three parts hot water (131?F-149?F/55?C-65?C) to one part white vinegar (>=5% acetic acid concentration) for 30 minutes OR use a medical bacterial-germicidal disinfectant.
- With clean hands, remove items, rinse under hot tap water, and air dry.
- Store in a zip-lock bag.
- Keep the outer surface of the tubing dust-free by wiping regularly.
- Nebulizer tubing does not have to be washed because only filtered air passes through it.
- Replace your DeVilbiss primary reusable nebulizer every 6 months.
- Disposable nebulizer (often used as a backup) should be replaced at least every 15 days.
- To ensure consistent operating specifications, replace with DeVilbiss nebulizer.
- Do not towel dry nebulizer parts; this could cause contamination.
How to clean PulmoNeb LT Compressor?
- With power switch in the off position, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Wipe outside of the compressor cabinet with a clean damp cloth every few days to keep dust-free.
How to change PulmoNeb Filters?
- Filter should be changed every 6 months or sooner if filter discolors.
- Remove the filter by grasping it firmly and pulling out of the unit.
- Discard old filter.
Devilbiss PulmoNeb LT Specifications
|Size||5.75"W x 4"H x 6"D|
|Electrical Requirements||1.2 amps, 115 VAC (?10%) 60 Hz|
|Sound Level||56 dBA|
|Power Consumption||80watts maximum|
|Maximum Compressor Pressure||30psig or greater|
|Compressor Free Air Flow||12.7lpm|
Current Reviews: 0