Devilbiss IntelliPAP Bilevel S CPAP System With SmartCode Technology And Heated Humidifier ( DV55D-HH )
Devilbiss IntelliPAP Bilevel S CPAP System With SmartCode ( DV55D-HH ) is perfect for patients who require higher pressures to maintain airway patency. It offers maximum adjustability and can be operated in CPAP and Bilevel mode. Its patented flow rounding technology enhances comfort by allowing for adjustment of transitions in and out of IPAP and EPAP. The LCD display shows actual pressure, leak rate and patient breathing parameters.
Devilbiss IntelliPAP Bilevel S CPAP System includes:
- - IntelliPAP device
- - Spare filter pack
- - AC line cord
- - Carrying case
- - Air supply tubing
- - Instruction guide
- - Educational DVD
- Features patented SmartCode for remote collection of efficacy and usage data
- Pressure range of 3cm to 25cm H20 and delta up to 22cm H20
- 3 large buttons control nearly all the functions for simple operation
- Flow Rounding provides for a more natural and comfortable waveform with independent IPAP and EPAP transition setting ranges from 0 to 5
- LCD display shows breath rate, I/E ratio, respiratory events, minute volume and tidal volume
- Air tubing conveniently connects to back of unit to reduce clutter
- Automatic altitude adjustment up to 9000 feet
- Whisper-quiet operation at 26 dBA
- Ability to turn off large, backlit LCD screen
More Information About Devilbiss IntelliPAP Bilevel S CPAP System:
- - SmartCode therapy tracking encodes usage and efficacy data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software
- - Reminders alert user for the need to replace or check parts
- - Delay pressure ramp eases the unit to the prescribed pressure, making it easier for you to fall asleep
- - Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into mask; flow of air stops when mask is removed
- - Humidifier chamber easily docks into bottom of unit; no separate hose or power cord is needed
- - 400ml capacity provides 8 hours of continuous humidification at the highest setting
- - Integrated, stainless steel, heat-transfer plate provides effective and efficient water heating
- - Durable, Lexan constructed water chamber designed to maximize humidity and minimize leakage
- - Water reservoir is easy to remove and replace, and includes built-in overfill protection
- - Special design protects against water ingress damage
- - Patient air tubing extends from the back of the unit to reduce clutter and enhance visual appeal
- - Large slip-resistant pad on bottom of the unit to minimize movement on the night table
- - 8 foot power cord provides greater positioning and flexibility, no bulky power brick
- - Easy and intuitive set up
- - Extra air inlet and fine particle filters included
- - Less than 1% failure rate and backed by the best-in-industry
- - ? Free remote tracking of compliance data through SmartCode Technology
- - Optimal humidification and Flow Rounding Technology
- - Stacked design creates an exceptionally small footprint and whisper-quiet operation (26 dBA)
- - Minimalistic design, exceptionally small footprint, highly efficient and easy-to-use integrated heated humidifier
- - Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- - Humidifier reservoir is easy to remove and replace, and includes built-in overflow protection
- - Water ingress protection prevents humidifer water from damaging the CPAP great for travelers
- - Overfill protection
- - Corrosive resistant, stainless steel plate
- - Unique baffling increases air water exchange for optimal humidity
- - 400ml capacity for 8 hours of use at the highest setting
- - Encrypted usage data codes that can be communicated over the phone, e-mail, or text to generate compliance and clinical reports
- - Electric Shock Hazard, do not use while bathing.
- - Electric Shock Hazard, do not immerse this device into water or any other liquid.
- - Electric Shock Hazard, do not attempt to open or remove the cabinet.
- - There are no user-serviceable internal components. If service is required, return the product to your home care provider. Opening or tampering with the product will void the warranty.
- - The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP should be used only with masks recommended by DeVilbiss, your physician or respiratory therapist.
- - To avoid rebreathing of exhaled air, do not use a CPAP mask unless the device is turned on and providing a supply of air. Venting in the mask should never be blocked. When the device is turned on and providing a fresh supply of air, exhaled air is flushed out of the mask vent. However, when the device is not operating, exhaled air may be rebreathed. Rebreathing of exhaled air for longer than several minutes can in some circumstances lead to suffocation. This warning applies to most CPAP devices.
- - The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP is not a life support device and may stop operating with certain device faults or with a power failure. It is intended to be used on spontaneously breathing individuals weighing 66 lbs/30 Kg or greater.
- - To avoid electric shock, always unplug power cord from wall outlet power source when performing cleaning.
- - Use only accessories recommended by DeVilbiss.
- - Always remove the water chamber from the optional humidifier cradle before filling.
- - If water has spilled onto the humidifier cradle or it has been submerged into water, unplug power cord from power source immediately. Allow device to dry completely before use.
- - Never block air openings of the humidifier cradle or chamber. Do not insert objects into any openings or tubes.?
- - For proper operation, place system on a flat, sturdy, level surface.?
- - The optional humidifier is intended for single-patient use only.
- - If the system is placed on the floor, do not position it where it may be stepped on when getting out of bed.
- - The circular data port connector located on the back of the IntelliPAP is used to attach accessories to the device. The connector must only be used with accessories approved for use by DeVilbiss. Do not attempt to attach any other device to this connector as it may damage the CPAP or the accessory device. ?
- - Never rinse or place the device in water. Never allow liquids to get into or around any of the ports, switches or air filter; doing so will result in device damage. If this occurs, discontinue use and remove the power cord from the power source. Allow the device to completely dry before use.
- - Do not place the IntelliPAP where it can be knocked onto the floor or where the power cord may create a trip hazard.
- - Only the DeVilbiss DV5 series Heated Humidifier system is recommended for use with the IntelliPAP. Other humidifier systems may prevent the device from detecting snoring and may cause inappropriate pressure levels in the mask.
- - Empty and dry humidifier water chamber before transporting.
Buy more products on eemedicals.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.