Devilbiss IntelliPAP AutoBilevel System With SmartCode Technology With Heated Humidifier, Without SmartLink Module and Data Card ( DV57D-HH )
Devilbiss IntelliPAP AutoBilevel System ( DV57D-HH ) With SmartCode incorporates the comfort of AutoAdjust and Bilevel technology to deliver comfortable therapy, particularly at higher prescription pressures. It automatically adjusts to the user's pressure requirements on both inhalation and exhalation, using the unique AutoAdjust algorithm featuring event set measurement.
Devilbiss IntelliPAP AutoBilevel System With SmartCode includes:
- - IntelliPAP device
- - Spare filter pack
- - AC line cord
- - Carrying case
- - Air supply tubing
- - Instruction guide
- - Educational DVD
- Can be used for conventional CPAP, AutoAdjust, standard Bilevel, and Auto Bilevel
- Allows clinicians to adjust the apnea and hypopnea detection to individual standards
- The split-night feature allows measuring activity through the first part of the night without pressure changes
- AutoBilevel offers patented Flow rounding technology to provide additional comfort during pressure transition
- Free remote tracking of compliance data through SmartCode Technology
- Fixed pressure support, adjustable from 0 to 12cm, H20 in increments of 0.5 cm H2O
- Respiratory event detection and automatic pressure adjustment
- Adjustable definition of apnea and hypopnea
- Easy to read LCD display and pressure delay settings
- Snoring and mask condition detection
- Automatic altitude adjustment up to 8,500 feet
- Clean sophisticated appearance and compact size easily fits into any home environment
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Whisper-quiet operation at 26dBA
- Delay pressure eases the machine to the prescribed pressure, allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- Features patented SmartCode for remote collection of efficacy and usage data
More Information About Devilbiss IntelliPAP AutoBilevel System ( DV57D-HH )
- - Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carryon luggage
- - Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories
- - Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- - Humidifier reservoir is easy to remove and replace, and includes built-in overfill protection
- - Water ingress protection prevents humidifier water from damaging the CPAP
- - Accommodates various tubing lengths (6 and 10 feet)
- - Large, slip-resistant pad on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
- - Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility, no bulky power brick
- - Easy and intuitive set up, three, large buttons control nearly all functions for simplified patient operation
- - Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu
- - Reminders alert user to replace or check parts
- - Extra air inlet and fine particle filters included
- - Electric Shock Hazard - Do not use while bathing.
- - Electric Shock Hazard - Do not immerse this device into water or any other liquid.
- - Electric Shock Hazard - Do not attempt to open or remove the cabinet.
- - There are no user-serviceable internal components. If service is required, return the product to your home care provider. Opening or tampering with the product will void the warranty.
- - Overfill protection
- - Corrosive resistant, stainless steel plate
- - Unique baffling increases air water exchange for optimal humidity
- - 400ml capacity for 8 hours of use at the highest setting
- - Encrypted usage data codes that can be communicated over the phone, e-mail, or text to generate compliance and clinical reports?
- - The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP should be used only with masks recommended by DeVilbiss, your physician or respiratory therapist.
- - To avoid rebreathing of exhaled air, do not use a CPAP mask unless the device is turned on and providing a supply of air. Venting in the mask should never be blocked. When the device is turned on and providing a fresh supply of air, exhaled air is flushed out of the mask vent. However, when the device is not operating, exhaled air may be rebreathed. Rebreathing of exhaled air for longer than several minutes can in some circumstances lead to suffocation. This warning applies to most CPAP devices.
- - The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP is not a life support device and may stop operating with certain device faults or with a power failure. It is intended to be used on spontaneously breathing individuals weighing 66 lbs/30 Kg or greater.
- - To avoid electric shock, always unplug power cord from wall outlet power source when performing cleaning.
- - Use only accessories recommended by DeVilbiss.?
- - Always remove the water chamber from the optional humidifier cradle before filling.?
- - If water has spilled onto the humidifier cradle or it has been submerged into water, unplug power cord from power source immediately. Allow device to dry completely before use.
- - Never block air openings of the humidifier cradle or chamber. Do not insert objects into any openings or tubes.
- - For proper operation, place system on a flat, sturdy, level surface.
- - The optional humidifier is intended for single-patient use only.
- - If the system is placed on the floor, do not position it where it may be stepped on when getting out of bed.
- - The circular data port connector located on the back of the IntelliPAP is used to attach accessories to the device. The connector must only be used with accessories approved for use by DeVilbiss. Do not attempt to attach any other device to this connector as it may damage the CPAP or the accessory device.
- - Never rinse or place the device in water. Never allow liquids to get into or around any of the ports, switches or air filter; doing so will result in device damage. If this occurs, discontinue use and remove the power cord from the power source. Allow the device to completely dry before use.
- - Do not place the IntelliPAP where it can be knocked onto the floor or where the power cord may create a trip hazard.
- - Only the DeVilbiss DV5 series Heated Humidifier system is recommended for use with the IntelliPAP. Other humidifier systems may prevent the device from detecting snoring and may cause inappropriate pressure levels in the mask.
- - Empty and dry humidifier water chamber before transporting.
- See more Products on eemedicals.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.
||3cm to 25cm, H20cm
|While Breathing Compliance
|Flow Rounding Pressure Transition Relief
||Range: 0-5, increments of 1