The Cruiser III wheelchair, is your economical choice for a lightweight wheelchair. Precision sealed bearings in front and rear wheels ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
The dual axle provides 2 seat heights (19.5" and 17.5") should you need a lower seat. The front casters are also adjustable in 3 positions and the Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
Attention California residents: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Desk-length flip-back removable armrests
- New frame style that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Dual axle seat position 19.5" and 17.5" for lower seat option
- Precision sealed bearings ensure long lasting performance
- Free Shipping
item #: 35640
sku : K318DDA-SF
brand : Drive
- At just 35 - 38 lbs. this chair is easy to lift
- Choice of desk-length, full-length and adjustable height desk-length armrests
- All armrest choices flip back and are detachable for easy transfers
- Dual seat-to-floor height
||300 lbs., 350 lbs.
||35 lbs. - 38 lbs.
||16" - 20"
||17.5" - 19.5"
||23" - 27"
|Front Wheel Size
|Rear Wheel Size
||Full Length - Removable
|Is Latex Free
|Warranty on Frame