CareFusion AirLife Misty Max 10 Disposable Nebulizer With Mask - 2432 - With Adult Aerosol Mask
CareFusion AirLife Misty Max 10 Disposable Nebulizer With Mask delivers fast and effective treatment more efficiently to a wide range of patients. It features advanced, one-piece jet design which delivers high output rates, thereby helping to contribute to faster treatment times and supporting consistent medication delivery. The anti-spill design helps prevent medication waste and allows the nebulizer to be used at an angle to accommodate various patient positions.
Misty Max 10 Disposable Nebulizer Features
- Full 10 cc capacity that provides medication dosing flexibility
- Anti-spill design helps prevent medication wastage
- Secure top and bottom seals prevent leakage
- Tinted snap-in jet remains in place and allows for removal during cleaning
- Single twist closure of top and bottom gives the proper assembly confirmation
- Clear base with visible graduations facilitate medication loading and visualization of aerosol delivery
- Angled operation accommodates various patient positions
- Unique, integrated jet/baffle design increases reliability and consistency in medication delivery
- AirLife has easy to assemble rigid tubing connector and crush-resistant tubing
- Jet technology delivers efficient, high output rates that result in fast treatment times
What are the Benefits of Misty Max 10?
- Nebulizer is available preassembled and fits virtually all common and Adapters
- Helps ensure consistent medication delivery while offering more flexibility in treatment options
- Provides fine particles with a tighter distribution than conventional nebulizers
- High percentage of respirable particles
- One-piece jet design and single-thread top connection make easy to disassemble and reassemble
- Fast treatment times
- Low residual volume
Why Choose CareFusion Misty Max 10?
- Particle size is an important characteristic of nebulizer performance. Misty Max 10 Nebulizer creates finer particles with a tighter distribution than any of the other nebulizers tested. As a result, the respirable fraction performance of Misty the Max 10 nebulizer is significantly higher than that of competitive products.
- It delivers significantly higher inhaled respirable mass than the other nebulizers when tested in the angled position.
- Misty Max 10 Nebulizers deliver significantly higher inhaled respirable mass than the other nebulizers when tested in the vertical position.
- It delivers an averaged inhaled respirable mass approximately 14% higher than the closest competitor.
- It has the lowest average drug residual volume compared to the other nebulizers tested.
Airlife Disposable Nebulizer Specifications
|Performance Characteristics||5 L/min flow||8 L/min flow||10 L/min flow|
|MMAD Mass median aerodynamic diamet (?m)||2.21?M ?0.067||1.61?M +0.09||1.30?M ?0.07|
|GSD Geometric standard deviation||2.05 ?0.14||2.18 ?0.262||2.20 ?0.06|
|Respirable fraction % < 4.7?m (by mass)||79.7?M ?1.7||85.2 ?3.2||91.5?M ?0.9|
|Output rate (g/min)||0.252gpm ?0.009||0.325gpm ?0.010||0.329gpm ?0.010|
|Treatment time 3 mL albuterol solution (min)||9.9 ?0.03||8.16 ?0.30||7.36 ?0.26|
|Residual (g)||0.91g ?0.03||0.92g ?0.06||0.89g ?0.04|
|Operating pressure (psi)||10.7psi ?0.5||24.9psi ?0.3||34.2psi ?0.08|
Data presented: Mean ?standard deviation.