BleepSleep DreamPort Sleep Solution CPAP Starter Kit - CMB100381 - DreamPort CPAP Starter Kit
BleepSleep DreamPort Sleep Solution is a headgear that is free, lightweight, flexible and easy to use. The patented solution uses medical-grade adhesive strips to hold the DreamPorts (seals) in place eliminating headgear. It is a sleep solution that is comfortable and convenient. It uses medical-grade adhesive strips to hold the DreamPorts in place under the user's nose for optimized comfort. The DreamPort Sleep Solution fits the exact shape of the user nose to ensure zero leaks. The DreamPorts are easy to apply and won't leave marks on the face at the end of the night. Users can sleep on the back, side or stomach. The DreamPort Sleep Solution won't constrict movement or get in the way. BleepSleep DreamPort Sleep Solution IncludesBleep DreamWay Interface with 10 inch hose and connectorBleep DreamPorts (32-Pack, 16-Night Supply)Instruction Guide
DreamPort Sleep Solution CPAP Starter Kit Features
- Completely Without Headgear
- Easy to Use DreamPort Adhesive Nose Covers
- Intuitive Design Fits All
- Extremely Lightweight
- Ergonomic Short Tube Design
- Hypoallergenic and Latex-Free
- No Headgear Means No Red Marks or Messy Hair
- Whisper Quiet - 26 decibels
What to buy with DreamPort Sleep Solution Kit?
When to use BleepSleep DreamPort Sleep Solution Kit?
The Bleep DreamPort interface is intended for use by individuals who have been diagnosed by a Physician as requiring CPAP or BiPAP treatment and should not be used outside the guidance of a trained medical provider or respiratory therapist.
The Bleep DreamPort interface is intended for single patient adult (>66 lb/30 kg) use in the home, hospital or other clinical setting.
The interface is only intended for use as directed within the instruction manual provided with the Bleep DreamPort. Please read the entire patient instruction manual and guide prior to use.
How to use BleepSleep DreamPort CPAP?
Applying the DreamPort Nostril Covers
Follow these steps given below:
- Remove the DreamPort Nostril Covers from the pad. User will need 2 each night.
- Tilt head back to see nostrils clearly.
- Carefully line up and center the DreamPort so it can function as an extension of nostrils. Avoid placing over the cartilage of the nose, as this can disrupt airflow.
- Follow the same steps when applying the DreamPort to other nostril.
- If user is not able to breathe well, They may need to adjust the DreamPorts so it can line up correctly.
- The airflow may be partially covered by tape.
- Adjust the DreamPort as needed until user able to breathe easily.
Connecting the DreamPorts to the DreamWay interface
- It's best to connect one node at a time. Begin by pinching the quick release tip of the connector, located on the side of the mask connector.
- Guide the node into place so that it pairs with the tube found on the DreamPort. Let go of the clips. User should hear an audible click.
- Repeat the process for the other nostril. Once user connect both nodes to its tube counterpart, mask is ready for use.
- Connecting the short tube to user standard size hose.
- To connect the short tube to the hose, user will need to guide the open end of the hose to the open end of the short tube and slide the short tube into place.
: This product is NOT compatible with the AirMini.
How to Clean DreamPort Sleep Solution?After Each Use:
- Place the DreamWay into lukewarm water that contains a mild soap. Agitate back and forth for 20-30 seconds to immerse fully in the soapy solution. Let soak for 10 minutes.
- Following the 10-minute soak, rinse thoroughly in fresh water, ensuring that all soap residue is removed and allow to drip dry.
- Leave all parts to dry out of direct sunlight.
- Do not wash the mask in the dishwasher.
- Do not clean the mask with products that contain chlorine, bleach, moisturizer, antiseptic, anti bacterial agents or alcohol.
- Do not wash your mask in boiling hot water as this may affect the shape of the interface and its proper ability to create functioning seals.