Battery Power Solutions 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter - BPS INVERTER - Black, 3.5"L x 2.25"W x 1"H
Battery Power Solutions 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter is one of the smallest, lightest and most efficient power inverter which changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). This can be used in conjunction with the Freedom CPAP Battery to charge the Battery in a vehicle, power certain PAP devices, power other small electronic devices. It features Soft Start Technology (SST) that gradually and safely ramps up the output voltage to start difficult motorized loads and protects sensitive appliance circuits.
- Battery Power Solutions 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter is compatible with both the Freedom CPAP Battery and the discontinued C-100 CPAP Battery
- Turbo cooling fan prevents thermal runaway and extends the life of the inverter by keeping components cool
- Three-prong plug and USB input ports allow for easy connection to many different types of small electronic devices
- Use the 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter in conjunction with the Freedom CPAP Battery to:
- Charge the Battery in a Vehicle:? Safely and efficiently via the cigarette lighter/power socket of a vehicle
- Power Certain PAP Devices:? Power including ResMed S8, Fisher and Paykel ICON, Transcend, Apex Medical XT and iCH, and 3B Medical Luna and RESmart series devices by connecting the inverter to the battery and your PAP devices AC power supply to the inverter
- Power Other Small Electronic Devices:? including iPads, cell phones and tablets by connecting the inverter to the battery and your device to the inverter via the three-prong plug or USB ports
- The 150W Sine Wave Inverter is not proprietary to the Freedom CPAP Battery or discontinued C-100 CPAP Battery and can be used with other external batteries.
- When using the 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter to charge the Freedom CPAP Battery or C-100 CPAP Battery in a vehicle, the vehicle does not need to be running in order to ensure the battery receives a proper voltage to successfully charge as long as the cigarette lighter/power socket is providing power.
- However, when charging any electronic device or external battery in a vehicle, it is recommended that the vehicle is running during the charging process to help prevent draining the vehicles battery.
- Also Available (Separately):
- Charging the Freedom or C-100 CPAP Battery:
- Plug the AC power supply into the DC IN jack of the battery.
Dual Battery Connection:
- Plug the AC power supply into the DC power pigtail cord included in the CPAP battery kit and then plug the pigtail cord into the DC IN jacks of both batteries.
- Plug the AC power supply into the inverter.
- Plug the inverter into the cigarette lighter/power socket of the vehicle.
- When charging is complete disconnect the inverter from the vehicle and the battery.
- Powering Other Devices:
- Plug the DC input cord included with the CPAP battery kit into the DC OUT jack of the battery.
Dual Battery Connection:
- Plug the DC input cord into the DC power pigtail cord included with the CPAP battery kit and then insert the pigtail cord into the DC OUT jacks of both batteries.
- Plug the inverter into the DC input cord.
- Plug the AC power supply or USB cord of your device into the inverter.
|Output||110 - 120V AC|
|Output Rated Power||150W (200W Maximum)|
|USB Output||5V DC, 1A/2.1A|
|Dimensions||3.5"L x 2.25W x 1"H, Cord Length: 31.5"|
1 year warranty for manufacturing and quality defects from the date of purchase.